Friday, July 20, 2007

Up and coming gigs.......

Lloyd Cole @ Cambridge Shed - should be a blinder - saw him about 3 years ago at Hammersmith Apollo and thought he was ace.

Summer Sundae festival in Leicester - one of my favourite festivals around. Particularly looking forward to Cud as they were a favourite when I was in my late teens, Cherry Ghost because they're are great live and the album is amazing, and, Echo and the Bunnymen.

Tokyo Police Club @ Cambridge Soul Tree - I'm very intrigued.....

The Gossip @ Cambridge Corn Exchange - will she keep her kit on or not?

End of the Road festival in Wiltshire - can't wait to see the Bees again!

Prince at O2 Arena - OH MY GOD. You have no idea HOW excited I am about this.

Erasure @ Cambridge Corn Exchange - should be hilarious!

Jack Penate @ Cambridge Junction - he's such a cheeky chappie, who could resist?

The Enemy @ The Junction - again, I'm intrigued.

Maximo Park @ Cambridge Corn Exchange - give me those high kicks Paul.

Editors @ Cambridge Corn Exchange - fourth time and I still can't get enough. One of the most fragile yet booming voices ever.